McMaster Children's Hospital is the regional academic centre for pediatric acute care, rehabilitation, developmental and mental health services.
We achieve our mission by:
- Leading in the provision of the best and most compassionate care in the hospital and community for children, youth, their families and those with special developmental needs
- Collaborating with community partners in the coordination of care and the education of families and communities
- Advancing and sharing knowledge gained through research to improve health and health care
- Providing education in the special knowledge and skills to meet the particular needs of children, youth and families
- Advocating for the optimal health of all children and youth